The e-casebook is a "case study platform" where physicians can enhance mutual medical technology by sharing, consulting and studying their experiences, skills, information, etc.
e-casebook makes it possible, for example,
- To discuss cases while viewing medical images (DICOM) and videos
- To write directly to a point on an image online.
- To manage freely the display method of cases and viewing authority
Combined Reliable Security and Convenience
The use of e-casebook is limited to medical professionals and related parties
e-casebook enables to its use in a closed environment such as in a group and in an academic meeting
e-casebook has a secured environment in which personal information can be used without fear
e-casebook supports multiple devices.
You can use it anytime, anywhere.
For example, doctor’s concerns regarding a patient requiring special care could be;
The need to know about cases of rare disease treatment on a global scale
The need to share and discuss with other physicians about the improvements and cautions of a treatment.
The need to take full advantage of the aggregation and verification of prognosis cases for future treatment
The need to instruct and propagate my experience and skills to my subsequent physicians
This cloud computing service can solve physicians’ medical issues
1Studying cases seriously with physicians around the world
In the e-casebook, there are various discussion forums that allow serious case studies with physicians around the world. Please find a forum that suits you and try it out.
2Sharing cases in our group
This is a service that allows physicians to share and study in the cloud only with designated physicians regardless of where they are
e-casebook completes all communication with physicians outside the hospitals because it has a viewer that can play DICOM on the website and a communication space with a drawing function
- Sharing the latest medical knowledge and skills in Japan and overseas in real time.
- Developing a highly versatile database compatible with international standard data format "DICOM"
- Making explicit discussion possible by using the functions of study and writing to the image, etc.